http://www.mypersonalfinancejourney.com/2012/01/196-giveaway-community-and-charity-10.html Follow this link for details about the amazing prizes in this giveaway!End date: January 31st.
Hi guys! I finally went through my portrait "collection" a couple of days ago and added a new one of Shakira. Looking back on the first portraits I've ever made I see a big difference between my most recent ones and the old ones. I'm really happy to see this development :) There are portraits I can't even look at without saying "How could I have even posted this on my blog?It's so bad !" :) But ,hey, people learn from their mistakes (or they should) and I'm aware that I still have a lot of mistakes to correct. Anyways,without further ado, this is my portrait of Colombian singer Shakira: I'm also running out of inspiration for which celebrity I should draw next. I know,I know, there are plenty of celebrities out there but it would mean more to me if I draw someone you would really like to see. So please leave requests in the special section in the menu or by leaving a comment down below. Thanks for checking out my blog and have...
Thanks for popping over, now following you via gfc, I absolutely love your header image, gorgeous !! http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!:)
ReplyDelete