Skip to main content

Euro 2012 Finale!

On July 1st Euro 2012 is coming to an end!Too bad,I enjoyed all the games but unfortunately the team I am supporting was kicked out of the competition last night by Italy.I admire Germany for the way they fought till the end and I hope to see them fight again in Brazil in 2014:) Meanwhile,Spain and Italy are in the finale!Do you want to see Spain win a trophy again after Euro 2008 and 2010 World Cup or do you want to see the "squadra azzura"stop Spain from achieving this amazing performance?I would like to know your opinion in the comments :) May the best win!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait: Shakira

Hi guys! I finally went through my portrait "collection" a couple of days ago and added a new one of Shakira. Looking back on the first portraits I've ever made I see a big difference between my most recent ones and the old ones. I'm really happy to see this development :) There are portraits I can't even look at without saying "How could I have even posted this on my blog?It's so bad !" :) But ,hey, people learn from their mistakes (or they should) and I'm aware that I still have a lot of mistakes to correct. Anyways,without further ado, this is my portrait of Colombian singer Shakira: I'm also running out of inspiration for which celebrity I should draw next. I know,I know,  there are plenty of celebrities out there but it would mean more to me if I draw someone you would really like to see. So please leave requests in the special section in the menu or by leaving a comment down below. Thanks for checking out my blog and have...

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette Giveaway

Enter the giveaway to win the luxurious and sophisticated Vice 2 Palette from Urban Decay a $59 value . Enjoy: Description: Experiment with insanely cool brights, not-your-average neutrals, and sexy hits of smoke, all in our decadent, revamped formula. In case you weren’t around for the frenzy of the original Vice Palette, here’s the deal: yes, Vice 2 is limited edition and it WILL sell out. (With 20 EXCLUSIVE shades you won’t find anywhere else, what would you expect!?) What you get: Smokeout (dark taupey-black satin), Lovesick (black matte w/iridescent micro-glitter), Shellshock (bright metallic silver), Coax (medium metallic pink w/golden iridescent micro-sparkle), X-Rated (baby pink satin), Prank (deep navy matte w/turquoise floating pearl), Madness (bright metallic blue shimmer w/blue micro-glitter), Strike (antique gold shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Stash (deep olive green shimmer w/iridescent micro-sparkle), Poison (charcoal satin w/iridescent micro-sparkle), Radar (met...

Recipe:Not-too-sweet Chocolate Orange Cupcakes(EN/RO)

Hello again, lovelies! First and foremost...Yay! I made it to 100 followers! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read and subscribe to my blog :) It means a lot to me. Today, I have a recipe to share with you. To me, chocolate+ orange= love :) so,what better way to combine them than in a cupcake?Right, there is no better way. Keep in mind that you can add more sugar if you wish but I prefer it like this. Less sugar= smaller chance of getting diabetes & less calories,right? RO: Astazi, vreau sa impart o reteta cu voi.Pentru mine,ciocolata si portocalele sunt combinatia perfecta.Deci, de ce sa nu le combinam intr-o briosa? :) Daca va plac mai dulci,puteti adauga mai mult zahar,dar eu le prefer asa.Mai putin zahar= mai putine sanse sa facem diabet= mai putine calorii :) You will need: O sa aveti nevoie de : 75 grams butter(softened) ( 75 grame unt la temperatura camerei) 80 grams granulated sugar (80 grame zahar granulat) 1 teaspoon baking powder ( 1 lin...