Think about it Thursday(7) July 26, 2012 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels about it think thursday Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Ashley SFriday, August 3, 2012 at 4:53:00 PM GMT+2Love that book, and love that quote!ReplyDeleteRepliesMihaelaSaturday, August 4, 2012 at 10:01:00 AM GMT+2Yes,it's one of the best books I have ever read:)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyNBA BeatsMonday, August 6, 2012 at 7:05:00 AM GMT+2Good book. But that quote has so much truth to it. If you can try to remember that quote through out life it can a help you a bunch.ReplyDeleteRepliesMihaelaMonday, August 6, 2012 at 9:47:00 AM GMT+2Yes,I will try to remember it.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyObat PembesarSaturday, August 11, 2012 at 10:40:00 AM GMT+2good posting about How do you deal with immature people?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thanks for your sweet comment!:)
Love that book, and love that quote!
ReplyDeleteYes,it's one of the best books I have ever read:)
DeleteGood book. But that quote has so much truth to it. If you can try to remember that quote through out life it can a help you a bunch.
ReplyDeleteYes,I will try to remember it.
Deletegood posting about How do you deal with immature people?
ReplyDelete