Skip to main content

Photos & Songs...

Hello there!

Today I'm back with a short post.These are a couple of pictures I took when I was bored. I really like the whole taking-pictures-of-small-objects-and-making-them-look-huge concept :)
RO:Astazi m-am intors cu o scurta postare.O sa va arat cateva poze pe care le-am facut cand eram plictisita.Chiar imi place conceptul de a face poze obiectelor in miniatura si de a le face sa para mult mai mari.
I think this mini bar of chocolate looks so awesome. And it tasted good, too! :)
RO:Mini ciocolata asta arata asa de dragut. Dar gustul a fost si mai "dragut.
Recipe for chocolate cupcakes coming soon! This is how they look like with a fancy photo effect :D
RO: In curand urmeaza reteta pt. briose cu ciocolata. Asa arata cand pui un efect extravagant pozei :D
Chocolate,again..What can I say? I love chocolate.This dark chocolate and cherry liquor one was pretty good.
RO: Ciocolata, din nou.Ce pot sa spun?Iubesct ciocolata. E ciocolata neagra cu lichior de cirese.
And last but not least..Nail of the Week(NOTW) ..I was thinking of doing more beauty related posts..no,I'm not turning into a  beauty blog but I like talking about nail polishes and skin care products and all that jazz. I don't wear make-up ,but I enjoy the other "parts" of the beauty field.
RO: Si in sfarsit, Nail of the week.Ma gandeam sa fac mai multe postari legate de beauty.Nu, nu ma transform intr-un beauty blog dar imi place sa vorbesc despre oje si produse de ingrijire a pielii si tot soiul de chestii. Nu ma machiez,dar imi plac celelate "domenii" ale industriei beauty.

So let me know if you'd like to see more beauty posts.I'll still be posting portraits.In fact, I am almost finished with the Lil Kim one.
RO: Lasati intr-un comentariu daca ati dori sa vedeti mai multe postari legate de beauty.Inca voi mai posta portrete.De fapt, cel al lui Lil Kim e aproape gata.

Camera used: my good old Samsung Galaxy S Plus
Photo effect app: Pic Effects Fx( You can find it in Play Store if you have an Android smartphone)
Nail Polish used: MaxXFactor Max Effect in shade 45 Fantasy Fire

Also, I've been loving these two songs this past week :
RO: De asemenea, saptamana asta am ascultat melodiile acestea doua foarte mult:


I discovered this song when I was watching Dancing with the Stars( Zendaya and Val's first week).I also think Good Life is another good song from One Republic.
RO: Am descoperit melodia asta cand ma uitam la DWTS( un fel de Dansez pentru tine la americani).De asemenea, imi place si piesa Good Life a celor de la One Republic.

And for a more slow and touching song, I've been listening to Eddie Vedder's Society. Apparently it's one of the soundtracks for the movie Into the Wild ,which I've watched and cried my eyes out while watching .
RO: Imi place foarte mult si Society a lui Eddie Vedder,care e o piesa mai inceata si sensibila, daca pot spune asa.Face parte din soundtrack-ul filmului Into the Wild, care m-a facut sa plang bine de tot. 


I'll post the Lil Kim portrait soon and I have more dessert recipes coming, so stay tuned!
Smile if you have no reason to cry :)
RO: Voi posta portetul lui Lil Kim in curand si mai am si niste retete pt. deserturi !

Comments

  1. Eu zic sa scrii despre tot ce iti place si te face fericita,nu despre ce ar vrea altii,oricum "lumea" e mai mereu nemultumita si oricat ne-am stradui sa facem pe plac tuturor e imposibil. ;))

    P.S: Arata foooarte bine briosele!!

    Te pup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi! Da ,ai dreptate! Nu voi putea multumi niciodata pe toti :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling is expensive? Let's talk about that

After a very long break from my blog , I would like to adress an isue that has probably been talked about by lots of people. If you are a member of some sort of Nomads groups on Facebook, then you can see how every day someone posts his or her travel plan (by foot, bike etc) and you might be thinking one or all the following : How does she have that much time? I work like crazy and maybe even have children whom I have to take care of. Where on earth did he get the money from? I'm still struggling to survive and pay the rent. How much money does one need to travel for months? They're like in their 20s, they couldn't have saved so much money. I want to do that. Ok,maybe not hitchhiking because of all the creeps and not camping because of ,you know, bugs....and wilderness. But I want to go on holidays without feeling like ,when I come back, I have no money left. If you're not thinking any of that, then have fun on the Seychelles. So what is the point of this a

Hope Solo Portrait

Yup,this is my drawing of Hope Solo.I will do Adam Levine next.If you have any requests,use the tab in the menu thingy :) Have a nice day!

Portrait: Shakira

Hi guys! I finally went through my portrait "collection" a couple of days ago and added a new one of Shakira. Looking back on the first portraits I've ever made I see a big difference between my most recent ones and the old ones. I'm really happy to see this development :) There are portraits I can't even look at without saying "How could I have even posted this on my blog?It's so bad !" :) But ,hey, people learn from their mistakes (or they should) and I'm aware that I still have a lot of mistakes to correct. Anyways,without further ado, this is my portrait of Colombian singer Shakira: I'm also running out of inspiration for which celebrity I should draw next. I know,I know,  there are plenty of celebrities out there but it would mean more to me if I draw someone you would really like to see. So please leave requests in the special section in the menu or by leaving a comment down below. Thanks for checking out my blog and have