Skip to main content

Review:Geanta de organizare obiecte izolata termica/Car organizing bag

Hello!
Acum cateva saptamani am primit spre testare o geanta de organizare obiecte izolata termica de la Best Auto Vest .Cum nu m-as putea descrie drept o persoana organizata,aceasta geanta imi este de un real ajutor.Am primit coletul 2 zile dupa ce m-am inscris in campanie.Am uitat sa fac poze la colet cand l-am primit,dar pot sa va arat cum era" impachetat" inauntru.
A couple of weeks ago I received for review a car organizing bag from a Romanian shop that sells anything car related.As I'm not really an organized person ,this bag really comes in handy.I received the package 2 days after I applied.  
Era intr-un ambalaj de plastic care se putea agata in cuier ,deci foarte practic . Geanta era pliata si avea descrierea in mai mutle limbi pe cartonul rosu.

Geanta are 3 compartimente mari,dintre care unul este izolat termic(se vede ca are o folie argintie desupra):
When I got it,it was in this practical plastic bag that has a little hanger.The bag was folded up and there was a description of the product in several languages on the red cardboard.The bag has 3 big compartments, one of which is thermally insulated.
Compartimentul izolat termic are si "acoperis",deci il poti inchide cu fermoarul ca sa pastreze temperatura:
The thermally insulated compartment can be closed with a zipper so it keeps the temperature as it should:
Din cate am observat ,compartimentele au cam aceeasi dimensiune si cred ca incap acolo destule produse incat sa-i ajunga unei familii de 7 persoane :) Geanta are toarte de o parte si de alta asa ca poate fi transportata de la masina in casa sau oriunde vreti voi.E nevoie de doua persoane totusi,unul tine de o parte,celalalt de alta parte.

Pe partea inferioara,are niste scai pentru a ramane "fixata" in portbagaj sau pe orice alta suprafata textila.

Deci ,si prin urmare :p ,e practica,incapatoare si o recomand tuturor care vor sa-si organizeze obiectele in masina si nu numai!
As far as I have noticed,the compartments are of the same size and I think there is enough space to fill with food for a family of 7 :) The bag has handles on either side so you can take it from the car to wherever you want.Two people are required to move the bag ,though.
On the bottom,it has velcro so it sticks to any textile surface.

Ok..so..:D It is practical,capacious and I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to organize objects in his/her car or any other space!

Comments

  1. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here elaborates the matter not only extensively but also detailly. I support the write's unique point. It is useful and benefit to your daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait: Shakira

Hi guys! I finally went through my portrait "collection" a couple of days ago and added a new one of Shakira. Looking back on the first portraits I've ever made I see a big difference between my most recent ones and the old ones. I'm really happy to see this development :) There are portraits I can't even look at without saying "How could I have even posted this on my blog?It's so bad !" :) But ,hey, people learn from their mistakes (or they should) and I'm aware that I still have a lot of mistakes to correct. Anyways,without further ado, this is my portrait of Colombian singer Shakira: I'm also running out of inspiration for which celebrity I should draw next. I know,I know,  there are plenty of celebrities out there but it would mean more to me if I draw someone you would really like to see. So please leave requests in the special section in the menu or by leaving a comment down below. Thanks for checking out my blog and have...

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette Giveaway

Enter the giveaway to win the luxurious and sophisticated Vice 2 Palette from Urban Decay a $59 value . Enjoy: Description: Experiment with insanely cool brights, not-your-average neutrals, and sexy hits of smoke, all in our decadent, revamped formula. In case you weren’t around for the frenzy of the original Vice Palette, here’s the deal: yes, Vice 2 is limited edition and it WILL sell out. (With 20 EXCLUSIVE shades you won’t find anywhere else, what would you expect!?) What you get: Smokeout (dark taupey-black satin), Lovesick (black matte w/iridescent micro-glitter), Shellshock (bright metallic silver), Coax (medium metallic pink w/golden iridescent micro-sparkle), X-Rated (baby pink satin), Prank (deep navy matte w/turquoise floating pearl), Madness (bright metallic blue shimmer w/blue micro-glitter), Strike (antique gold shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Stash (deep olive green shimmer w/iridescent micro-sparkle), Poison (charcoal satin w/iridescent micro-sparkle), Radar (met...

Recipe:Not-too-sweet Chocolate Orange Cupcakes(EN/RO)

Hello again, lovelies! First and foremost...Yay! I made it to 100 followers! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read and subscribe to my blog :) It means a lot to me. Today, I have a recipe to share with you. To me, chocolate+ orange= love :) so,what better way to combine them than in a cupcake?Right, there is no better way. Keep in mind that you can add more sugar if you wish but I prefer it like this. Less sugar= smaller chance of getting diabetes & less calories,right? RO: Astazi, vreau sa impart o reteta cu voi.Pentru mine,ciocolata si portocalele sunt combinatia perfecta.Deci, de ce sa nu le combinam intr-o briosa? :) Daca va plac mai dulci,puteti adauga mai mult zahar,dar eu le prefer asa.Mai putin zahar= mai putine sanse sa facem diabet= mai putine calorii :) You will need: O sa aveti nevoie de : 75 grams butter(softened) ( 75 grame unt la temperatura camerei) 80 grams granulated sugar (80 grame zahar granulat) 1 teaspoon baking powder ( 1 lin...