Skip to main content

The artsy corner : Poetry

Hi guys!
It's Friday once again and you know what that means: let's go dancing and have fun 'cause it's the weekend ☺ No,but really...a little dancing won't hurt.
Today I was debating whether to make a Favorite Friday post or go with my artistic impulse.Guess who won..That's right, I want to share two sad  poems with you today. Why sad? Because that's the only way I write poems .

Dance

A single thought that makes your mind race fast
And brings your wandering soul into the past
Relive the moments,smiles and laughter
And think again, before and after

Where were your thoughts before we met?
'Cause all you eyes show is regret
Don't waste a single minute more
I needn't have shown you the door

And as your thoughts go on each day
They never stop,come what may
No one I know would stand a chance
To pull you up and make you dance

Shade of grey

It was a cold October night
I saw your face in different light
There  was a sparkle in your eye
It was almost begging me to cry

Suddenly,the chilly air
I felt it sting and could not bear
The truth I once denied with force
You blinked and life changed its course

Whatever happened in those days?
You saw the sun and caught the rays
The fire built up in your heart
I pushed "forward",you "restart"

Now I am stuck and you are walking
You can't hear me but I'm talking
My whispers are as loud as breath
Your big eyes hunt me like a threat

And as your heart is catching fire
I just give in and cut the wire
You were to me what words can't say
I was to you a shade of grey

Comments

  1. it sound good :D

    Invite you to join my giveaway Imomoi giveaway and Efoxcity giveaway I hope you will join

    ~✿~Visit my blogs here~✿~
    Luch Luch Craft Blog
    Toko Luch Luch Craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my giveaway..Easy entries..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/2013/08/giveaway-win-clothing-of-your-choice.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait: Shakira

Hi guys! I finally went through my portrait "collection" a couple of days ago and added a new one of Shakira. Looking back on the first portraits I've ever made I see a big difference between my most recent ones and the old ones. I'm really happy to see this development :) There are portraits I can't even look at without saying "How could I have even posted this on my blog?It's so bad !" :) But ,hey, people learn from their mistakes (or they should) and I'm aware that I still have a lot of mistakes to correct. Anyways,without further ado, this is my portrait of Colombian singer Shakira: I'm also running out of inspiration for which celebrity I should draw next. I know,I know,  there are plenty of celebrities out there but it would mean more to me if I draw someone you would really like to see. So please leave requests in the special section in the menu or by leaving a comment down below. Thanks for checking out my blog and have...

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette Giveaway

Enter the giveaway to win the luxurious and sophisticated Vice 2 Palette from Urban Decay a $59 value . Enjoy: Description: Experiment with insanely cool brights, not-your-average neutrals, and sexy hits of smoke, all in our decadent, revamped formula. In case you weren’t around for the frenzy of the original Vice Palette, here’s the deal: yes, Vice 2 is limited edition and it WILL sell out. (With 20 EXCLUSIVE shades you won’t find anywhere else, what would you expect!?) What you get: Smokeout (dark taupey-black satin), Lovesick (black matte w/iridescent micro-glitter), Shellshock (bright metallic silver), Coax (medium metallic pink w/golden iridescent micro-sparkle), X-Rated (baby pink satin), Prank (deep navy matte w/turquoise floating pearl), Madness (bright metallic blue shimmer w/blue micro-glitter), Strike (antique gold shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Stash (deep olive green shimmer w/iridescent micro-sparkle), Poison (charcoal satin w/iridescent micro-sparkle), Radar (met...

Recipe:Not-too-sweet Chocolate Orange Cupcakes(EN/RO)

Hello again, lovelies! First and foremost...Yay! I made it to 100 followers! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read and subscribe to my blog :) It means a lot to me. Today, I have a recipe to share with you. To me, chocolate+ orange= love :) so,what better way to combine them than in a cupcake?Right, there is no better way. Keep in mind that you can add more sugar if you wish but I prefer it like this. Less sugar= smaller chance of getting diabetes & less calories,right? RO: Astazi, vreau sa impart o reteta cu voi.Pentru mine,ciocolata si portocalele sunt combinatia perfecta.Deci, de ce sa nu le combinam intr-o briosa? :) Daca va plac mai dulci,puteti adauga mai mult zahar,dar eu le prefer asa.Mai putin zahar= mai putine sanse sa facem diabet= mai putine calorii :) You will need: O sa aveti nevoie de : 75 grams butter(softened) ( 75 grame unt la temperatura camerei) 80 grams granulated sugar (80 grame zahar granulat) 1 teaspoon baking powder ( 1 lin...