Skip to main content

Sweet Summer Recipe!

Hi guys!Lately I've been curious about different desserts I can make.I really love Tiramisu but I thought"Why not experiment?" and I tried something with pineapples,ladyfingers and cocoa cream.So this is what I used:
-200 grams of ladyfingers
-canned pineapples(1)
For the cocoa cream:
-150 grams butter
 -3 spoons of powder sugar
-1 egg
-3 full spoons of cocoa powder
Take a bowl and mix the butter with sugar.Then add the egg and the cocoa powder.I used almond essence ,too.You can put rum essence or not put anything at all.You leave the canned pineapple in the can but you let the pineapple syrup drop out in another bowl.You take a big plate and put a layer of ladyfingers that you have previously soaked in pineapple syrup.Next you put a layer of cocoa cream and lastly a layer of pineapple bits.You repeat this process till you're out of ingredients:)
To be honest,mine was way too sweet for my taste .If you want to make it less sweet I recommend you use fresh pineapple ,which is not as sweet.You could soak the ladyfingers in water instead of sweet syrup.Overall,it tastes better the next day:)
This is how it looks:

Comments

  1. I am a fan of playing around in the kitchen and coming up with new & fun stuff! Even when it comes out 'off'... you can always adjust!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!Especially now in summer with all the yummy fruits:)

      Delete
  2. Nice recipe,looks good :)
    Gonna try for sure.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Your tips are extremely valuable. Thanks a lot for writing this post. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling is expensive? Let's talk about that

After a very long break from my blog , I would like to adress an isue that has probably been talked about by lots of people. If you are a member of some sort of Nomads groups on Facebook, then you can see how every day someone posts his or her travel plan (by foot, bike etc) and you might be thinking one or all the following : How does she have that much time? I work like crazy and maybe even have children whom I have to take care of. Where on earth did he get the money from? I'm still struggling to survive and pay the rent. How much money does one need to travel for months? They're like in their 20s, they couldn't have saved so much money. I want to do that. Ok,maybe not hitchhiking because of all the creeps and not camping because of ,you know, bugs....and wilderness. But I want to go on holidays without feeling like ,when I come back, I have no money left. If you're not thinking any of that, then have fun on the Seychelles. So what is the point of this a

Hope Solo Portrait

Yup,this is my drawing of Hope Solo.I will do Adam Levine next.If you have any requests,use the tab in the menu thingy :) Have a nice day!

Portrait: Shakira

Hi guys! I finally went through my portrait "collection" a couple of days ago and added a new one of Shakira. Looking back on the first portraits I've ever made I see a big difference between my most recent ones and the old ones. I'm really happy to see this development :) There are portraits I can't even look at without saying "How could I have even posted this on my blog?It's so bad !" :) But ,hey, people learn from their mistakes (or they should) and I'm aware that I still have a lot of mistakes to correct. Anyways,without further ado, this is my portrait of Colombian singer Shakira: I'm also running out of inspiration for which celebrity I should draw next. I know,I know,  there are plenty of celebrities out there but it would mean more to me if I draw someone you would really like to see. So please leave requests in the special section in the menu or by leaving a comment down below. Thanks for checking out my blog and have