Friday, March 30, 2012

Funny Friday week 2 and I'm leaving town!

Hey y'all!  Made it to Funny Friday week 2:) Last night I watched a really cool soccer game between Athletic Bilbao and Schalke 04.I don't know if you're familiar with European soccer,but maybe you'll laugh at these funny football players names:
-Ars Bandeet (Algeria)
- Segar Bastard(England)
- Erich Beer(Germany)
 -Norman Conquest(Australia)
- Creedence Clearwater Couto(Brazil)
- Roberto Dinamite(Brazil)
 -Charlie Faultless(Scotland)
- Have-A-Look Dube(Zimbabwe)
- Dominique Dropsy(France)
- Cerezo Fung A Wing(Denmark)
- Two-Boys Gumede(South Africa)
-Danny Invincible(Danny Invincible) he really?:)
-Mario Licka(The Czech Republic)
-Nathan Modest(England)

Check out more at
I'm leaving town tomorrow,which is Saturday(the time difference between LA and my town is 9 hours).No more blog posts until next Thursday:(  I want to come up with a good "Think about it Thursday" till then and hopefully with Sophia Bush' portrait.(PS: I can't believe One Tree Hill is coming to an end).

Until next time,


  1. Thanks for following me at Martha's Digital Creations. Came to check out your blog and follow you back.

  2. Some of those are hilarious! Have a great trip!


    I'm a new follower from the World Bloggers Community Hop!!

    1. Yeah,some are very funny:) Thanks for stopping by.

  3. Best Wishes :)

    Dear, I am hosting Harvey Prince international giveaway currently, where 10 winners will win $550 worth of Perfumes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 10 winner Harvey Prince ($550) Giveaway


Thanks for your sweet comment!:)

Related Posts :

Widget By Tutorial for Bloggers