Friday, February 22, 2013

Portrait: Shay Mitchell(PLL) & More to come

Hi there! :)

I know it's almost the end of February and my last post was way back in January but now my first exam session is over and I can finally relax and stop reading all sorts of courses I don't really care about.

To be honest,it went better than I expected. I passed all exams with good marks and I have yet to receive marks for two other essays. I start the second semester this Monday and I'm really excited for spring :) and summer ! But it's a long way to go till summer.

Last month I got a portrait request (well,actually two) from Lola Vibe and I managed to do the Shay Mitchell portrait. Here it is :


She also requested Lil Kim, so that's who I'll draw next.

I've also been trying out different dessert recipes just because :) I have no idea why I've been so into chocolate and bananas this week,but both recipes I'll post in the near future contain these two ingredients.

I hope I get more ideas for future posts because I felt like my inspiration  was just gone these past couple of months.

Have a great weekend and enjoy it with your loved ones! :)




9 comments:

  1. cute post!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    flw me and tell about this!
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your good marks!! :)
    Love the portrait!
    Lots of kisses!

    Lucia Gallego Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darling!
    I love your blog and I want to ask you if we want follow each other...
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comment!:)