Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Foundation+Eyeliner=Big Ben(Whaaat?)

Hey guys!

I know I haven't posted anything in a pretty long time but I was just out of ideas and/or lazy:)
Today I want to show you a painting(I guess you could call it that).I had some foundation,eyeliner and  an eyeshadow pallete  that I started using back when I was experimenting with make-up.I received the eyeshadow as a gift from my aunt but I don't really use it.So,what better way to use these stuff than painting something cool like the Big Ben and the House of Parliament?:) This is how it looks like:
And this is what I used:

  • Avon ColorMe foundation in Ivory Beige
  • Oriflame veryme eyeliner in Black
  • Ruby Rose eyeshadow pallette
  • and of course ...colored pencils 
Have a great day:)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!!
    I follow you now through Bloglovin and GFC!! Follow me too!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog!!
    If you want we can follow also on facebook!! Let me know!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really useful way to use unwanted cosmetic!I would do it too only if I knew how to draw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could paint something abstract :) Just mix some products and see how it turns out.

      Delete
    2. Usually after I paint or draw I don't know what to do with the final products as they aren't nice enough to be framed.

      Delete
    3. I just do it for fun and don't really care if it's nice enough.For me,drawing is relaxing and I don't worry about how "perfect" it will turn out.

      Delete

Thanks for your sweet comment!:)